Ansteys Beach Self Catering Apartments & Backpacker rates and room descriptions :
CONTACT US FOR BUSINESS/CONTRACTOR/ELECTIVE STUDENT RATES (MEALS, PACKED LUNCHES, LAUNDRY AVAILABLE ON REQUEST) * SPECIAL CORPORATE RATES NEGOTIATED *
- 2 sleeper self catering apartments : Hibiscus, Pebble, Driftwood, Castaway, Palm Cottage
- 4 sleeper self catering apartment : Ocean View, Shorebreak, Seaview
- 6 sleeper self catering apartments : Seaview Cottage, Shorebreak Cottage
- 3 luxury upmarket rooms : Aloe 1, Aloe 2, Aloe 3
- Budget Backpacker dorms, doubles, twins and family cabins/rooms
'Know Before You Go' :
- Rates subject to change
- Rates listed are our Out Of Season rates - please contact us for our December season rates
- Minimum 2 nights for self catering flats out of season, minimum 4 nights during holiday periods. Backpackers dorms, doubles and twins – no minimum nights
- Self Catering apartments and luxury rooms will be serviced daily (this does not include washing of dishes) at no additional charge (except for Sundays and Public Holidays or during busy periods)
- FREE wi-fi (50 meg per guest, additional vouchers can be purchased at reception if need be)
- Please read our Terms and Conditions before making a reservation.
- A Breakage and Disturbance deposit is required upon arrival - this deposit is refunded on departure or within 3 working days, provided all our Terms and Conditions have been met. For Backpackers and Luxury Aloe Rooms the Breakage and Disturbance deposit is refunded on the day of check out. For the Self Catering Cottages the B&D is refunded within 3 - 5 working days.
- We do not supply towels, so please bring your own bath and beach towels.
- Visit us with an open mind and please bear in mind that we are not a hotel or luxury resort - our focus is on comfort, relaxation and a 'beachy', happy 'home away from home' feel for all our guests
- Please work with us and help us do our bit for our planet where possible - we do get upset when guests leave aircons on in their rooms as they go out for the day, lights and fans left on unnecessarily or leave taps running - our beautiful country is experiencing a severe drought and electricity crisis at the moment so we sincerely appreciate your co-operation :)